Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not so wordless Wednesday

Mommy taught me how to help with laundry today. As some of you know, I love socks. I was watching her pull lots of socks out of the dryer this morning and I sat quietly and watched as each one of them came out of the dryer. She knows how much I love socks so she gave one to me. Then she took it away and threw it in the dryer! That was mean of her. But I really wanted the sock so I jumped in after it! Once I got in there I realized why socks like it so much - it is a nice, cozy, and confined space - which I love!



Mommy made me get out and then gave me another sock. I decided the sock probably wanted to go back into the dryer so I put it back. She tried giving me more socks to put in the dryer but I figured they didn't want to be too crowded in there. Cody was distracting me anyway. I liked being in the dryer because he is too big to get in there with me!

2 comments:

  1. Our momas were doing the same thing today, 'cept we didn't get to help! Unless you call rolling in the dirty laundry in piles on the floor - help. (Guess that could be some pre-washing work. Right?) Did you get paid well with extra treats? You shoulda gotten some compensation, you know.

    Thinkin' you are really talented,
    Jake and Fergi xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoshi and Cody,

    My mom wants to know if you can fold the laundry cause if you do she could use you around here! BOL

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete