Saturday, October 31, 2009

Snow Days!

Sorry for our absence! Mommy and Daddy have been busy unpacking all of our stuff and rearranging things and then we got our first big snow of the year! We were both born and raised in North Dakota so we are used to snow, but usually it is too cold to go out and play in it! So when Mommy got the day off from school we went as a family to the dog park down the street. We had a blast running around, but unfortunately no other doggies were there to play. My hair is too long so I got snowballs stuck to me (I have a grooming appointment on Monday so I will be ready for the next snow fall) and I didn't like it. My sweater got lost in the move so my tummy was cold too.

Here's some pictures and a short video of our snow day!
Here's us running at the park.









Cody stays warmer than I do because his fur is different









I like sticking my head in the snow.









Our front yard. It was pretty deep!









I wasn't in the picture because I was cold and sitting on the porch waiting to go inside. My leash got stuck in a snowball which stuck to my fur so Daddy couldn't get it off!









And a video of us running at the dog park!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow hopefully of us in our costumes and Mommy and Daddy in theirs! Be safe if you go out trick or treating! We will be handing out candy to all of our neighbor kids!

-Yoshi

2 comments:

  1. Happy Howloween Yoshi and Cody!

    I'm so glad I don't live in Colorado! Brrrrr!

    I hope you get lots of treats!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy Halloween! How about that snow? Here one day, almost gone the next! It was fun seeing you run and play in it. Great fun!

    Love
    Jake and Fergs xxoo

    ReplyDelete