Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pictures from Bath Time post and Denver

I decided to use mommy's computer to upload pictures since daddy's computer wasn't working very well. So here are some pictures from when I jumped in the tub a few days ago!

Here I am licking up some drippings from the human's showers.









Mmmmmm, yummy and refreshing!










Mommy made me get out after a little bit because she was grossed out...hey, I eat poop, how is this worse for me?!










Cody was not sure why mommy was taking pictures of all of this so he stayed out of the action (maybe because mommy has been known to surprisingly turn the water on without warning).









In other news, Cody and I have figured out that something is going on because the humans are starting to build boxes and they are putting things in them. Books, clothes, our toys, and more. They have told us that we're moving to Denver and that we will be playing outside more often and have a bigger yard to run in. I sure hope this Denver place is more exciting than North Dakota!

-Yoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment