Friday, July 24, 2009

Shots and Dog Park

Hi guys, it's Cody for a change!

I had to go to the vet today to get a shot and some nasty nose spray. Mommy doesn't like my vet very much so I guess it's good that we're moving so hopefully I can get a nicer person. But that's another story.

She felt bad for me because I haven't gotten to run around much and because I had to get poked, so she took me to the doggie park for the first time! I was the only big dog there at first so I had to run around by myself which was still fun when she would throw my ball. Then another dog finally showed up but I was already tired and didn't feel like running a whole lot so I let him chase the ball. Mommy forgot to take pictures when he showed up but here are some pictures from when I was by myself.


The dog park is nice and big for me to stretch my legs!









Can you see how happy I am to be running without Yoshi bothering me?!









I was pooped on the way home so I squeezed myself onto the floor where it was nice and cool. Ahh, air conditioned bliss!

1 comment: