Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Home!

Sorry it's been awhile since we've updated - we moved from North Dakota to Colorado! We spent a loooong time in the car after helping Mommy and Daddy load the U-Haul.













I took my car sickness pill before we left so I didn't throw up at all which made the trip better for everyone this time. We even got to stop at Mount Rushmore! And we got to stay in 2 hotels which was a new experience for us, but again, we did well. I even got to be in the front seat for a little while and stick my head out the window...I think we were in Wyoming. I love feeling the breeze in my face but I kept getting hit by bugs and the trucks we passed made loud scary noises. So I went back to my kennel for the rest of the trip.












This is how we rode most of the way.










Here's me at Mount Rushmore!












Here's us and our Daddy and Mommy in front of our new house - this is the first house that they've bought for us (the last one wasn't actually ours) and we love it! There's almost no furniture yet so we have a lot of room to run around. Cody keeps sliding around on the hardwood floors that are in some of the rooms.











We have a nice backyard but we also found something really cool just down the street! There's a doggie park less than a 5 minute walk from our house! Mommy is thrilled that she will be able to take us both down there and wear us out so we don't get into as much trouble while she's gone at school.









Mommy and Grandma painted a room bright red (our last house was boring white because we weren't allowed to paint it) and then wondered why there were 10 little spots of red paint on the new carpets. I was caught red-pawed! It smelled so strange in there though, I couldn't resist!











That's all for now, I'm going to go run around out back and see if I can figure out how to escape from the fence again. I've already made it as far as the street twice now but they blocked my exit...no fun at all!

-Yoshi

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yoshi and Cody!
    I saw your names in DWB and wanted to come and say hello!
    Glad to know you had a nice and safe trip. I am sure you two and your parents are going to be happy living there in Colorado.
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoshi and Cody!

    Welcome to Colorado! We live in Colorado, too! And we know Lorenza (from south of the border) TOO!

    We saw your little tiny picture in our list of Followers and now we are following you, too! Stop on by!

    xxxooo
    Jake and Fergi

    ReplyDelete