Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back in Denver

We continued to have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Cody especially loved getting to cool off in the pool every day. And Grandma kept giving us lots of treats! But eventually we had to leave so once again we loaded up the car for another loooong trip to get back to Denver. Grand total: over 3,000 miles in less than 3 weeks! We are still getting used to the new house, and it doesn't feel like home quite yet.

Mommy remembered to bring my purple sheep blanket! She was hiding it from me (ok, it was on the floor in a room where Mommy and Daddy used it the night they had to sleep on the floor, but I never noticed it). This blanket used to sit on our couch and I would cuddle with my sheep while Mommy and Daddy watched a movie or were upstairs on their computers. There's no couch in the house yet, but Mommy put it on her bed for temporary storage and I claimed it again! It is so comfy so I think I'll just stay here awhile longer!


















-Yoshi

Oh, and PeeS - I got a haircut! Can you tell from my new pictures? I was really hot when we were in St. Louis so Mommy took me for a shave...I feel so much better now!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! We're glad you found your purple sheep blanket. It must feel more like home now! Rest while the humines unpack! We know the trip was hard on you!

    Jake and Fergi xxoo

    ReplyDelete