Friday, August 21, 2009

Pooped puppies

We loooooove that Mommy has been taking us to the dog park every day. We ran around a lot tonight because there were lots of doggies around. Mommy thinks we might be picking up bugs though because we're both very itchy (even though we have our Frontline on) but she hasn't actually found any bugs yet. Anyway, while Mommy watched a movie tonight, we crashed out on the carpet! Please excuse some of the camera angles, as Mommy was trying not to distrub us too much (if she moves, we get excited and stand up to see what's going on).

Occasionally I relax like this when I'm really sleepy.






















And this is one of those funky camera angles, but it looks like we're upside down so it's fun!












Mommy thinks some of the positions she finds me in are hilarious...I just think they are comfortable!










Aren't you done taking pictures yet?













Finally, some peace and quiet! Time for bed, g'nite folks!

-Yoshi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yoshi and Cody,

    Dog parks are so much fun! I've only been to one and hope to go again soon. Meeting new furiends sure is tiring so taking a nap is a great idea!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    Pee ess,
    Mom has a hard time catching me sleeping too. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's me again.

    I wanted to ask you to come over to my blog. I have an award for you two.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete