Friday, August 21, 2009

Mean doggy

Mommy has been taking us to the dog park every day which has been a blast! Tonight it was really crowded which was more fun for us because there were more doggies to chase and play with. But eventually a not-so-nice doggy came in and her human kept her on her leash the whole time. Mommy could tell that this doggy was not too friendly, but Cody tried to make friends with her anyway. I didn't see it start, but from what Mommy told me she saw a big puff of dirt fly up, heard lots of barking and yelping, and then saw a big ball of brown and black fur rolling away from the human with the leash! She ran out to get Cody and make sure that he was alright - he was, but was a little startled! Of course I had to go out and investigate this new doggy too and give her a piece of my mind, but Mommy scooped me up before I could get to her. The doggy left shortly after that. I don't like bully doggies, I prefer the friendly ones.

But just so this post isn't all gloom and doom, here's an older video (from last summer) of me doing one of my most favoritist things in the world - playing with socks! I never destroy them, but I love shaking them around and showing them who is boss!



-Yoshi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yoshi & Cody,

    We don't like mean doggies either! They should have to wear a muzzle when they are at the dog park. Or maybe the hoomans should be taught how to handle their doggies!

    We hope Cody wasn't hurt. You sure were having fun with that sock!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete